Hello! I am a stopper of time. I believe fully in capturing those in between moments when your true interactions happen. I am a Wedding and Portrait photographer based in Chesapeake, VA but I travel for weddings often!
My two greatest passions are being a mama and being a photographer. I believe in the power of a photograph. Pictures have always been important to me on a personal level. Capturing a moment of pure emotion for my clients is the best feeling!
I like to keep it REAL! I don't believe in portraying myself as someone I'm not! So here it goes!
- My son, Noah is the light of my life!
- My furbaby, Morgan, is like my second child. She's a crazy but we love her!
- I'm a girly girl with a tom-boy side...if it's PINK and it SPARKLES, yes, I want it! But I also love getting my hands dirty working under the hood of a car.
- I don't wear makeup. I despise putting it on.
- I think I'm the only one on the planet that is indifferent about Pumpkin Spice.
- I'm perfectly content to lay on the couch and watch Netflix every night.
- I love Star Wars. And Supernatural. And Fringe. Basically I'm a sci-fi nerd.
- I love my long hair but it's usually up in a messy bun.
- I'd rather wear a dress with Vans than heels.
- My closest is dominated by dresses.
- I'm a hopeless romantic. I cry when I watch The Notebook...every.single.time.
- Sales! I love a good bargain...I have a hard time paying full price for anything.
- I love microbreweries...IPA's are my favorite. But I love a glass of Pinot Grigio too.
- I don't follow trends. I do what I want!
- I like to sing in the car with the radio blasting.
- I always, always have at least one hair tie on my wrist.
- I'm addicted to Friends.
- I would eat sushi every day if I could afford it.
- Football! Go Cowboys!
- I have a thing for vintage and birds. Real birds kinda creep me out though.
- I have lots of tattoos and I'm proud of them! Every one of them has meaning to me.
- I'm a huge goofball. I love to laugh...even if it's at myself most of the time!
- I love taking pictures of my son, my niece, and my nephew, so expect to see them often!
That's me in a nutshell!
Photography courtesy of Heather Papineau Photography.